4" Standard Fixed Cast Zinc Air Amplifier AM75
- Longer life in difficult environments than competitive models.
- Lower compressed air consumption than ejectors and venturi.
- Maintenance free with output easily controlled, safe to use.
- Compact design, simple, lightweight and portable.
- Driven by air, not electricity for safety.
- No moving parts hence safer and maintenance free.
- Each end can be dusted for light conveying application
|Air consumption at 5 Bar||89 dB(A)|
|Internal diameter||75 mm|
|Connection type||Female 1/2”|
|Meets the OSHA directives||Yes|
|Suitable for OEM’s||Yes|
|Air consumption at 5.5 Bar||64 Nm³/h|
|Air Flow at outlet||968 Nm³/h|
|Applications||Blow Off and Vacuum|
|Air Velocity at outlet||34 m/s|