Standard Fixed Cast Zinc Air Amplifier AM20
- Longer life in difficult environments than competitive models.
- Lower compressed air consumption than ejectors and venturi.
- Maintenance free with output easily controlled, safe to use.
- Compact design, simple, lightweight and portable.
- Driven by air, not electricity for safety.
- No moving parts hence safer and maintenance free.
- Each end can be dusted for light conveying applications.
|Air consumption at 5 Bar||64 Nm³/h|
|Internal diameter||20 mm|
|Connection type||Female 1/4″|
|Meets the OSHA directives||Yes|
|Suitable for OEM’s||Yes|
|Air consumption at 5.5 Bar||15 Nm³/h|
|Air Flow at outlet||237 Nm³/h|
|Applications||Blow Off and Vacuum|
|Air Velocity at outlet||115 m/s|