4" Adjustable Air Amplifier
Nex Flow™ Adjustable Air Amplifiers take energy from a small volume of compressed air to produce high velocity, high volume, lower pressure output airflow.
Adjustable Air Amplifier Features:
- Adjustable air output
- Lower compressed air consumption than ejectors and venturis.
- Maintenance free with output easily controlled, safe to use.
- The Adjustable Flow Air Amplifier is quiet, efficient and can amplify flows up to 20 times their input air consumption rate.
- Especially suited for cooling hot products.
- The higher velocity air flow and better directed air stream provide cooling of up to 30% faster versus fans.
Available in either Anodized Aluminum or Stainless Steel. Nex Flow™ Adjustable Air Amps are available in three sizes: 1-1/4 inch, 2 inch and 4 inch.
|Air consumption at 5 Bar||74dB(A)|
|Internal diameter||51 mm|
|Connection type||Female 3/8″|
|Material||Aluminum or Stainless steel|
|Meets the OSHA directives||Yes|
|Suitable for OEM’s||Yes|
|Air consumption at 5.5 Bar||37 Nm³/h|
|Air Flow at outlet||592 Nm³/h|
|Applications||Blow Off and Vacuum|
|Air Velocity at outlet||85 m/s|