- Quiet – 69 dBA for most applications
- Made of Anodized Aluminum, Hard Anodized Aluminum, 303/304 Stainless or 316L Stainless Steel.
- 40:1 air amplification
- Stainless Steel shim
- Uniform airflow across entire length
- Variable force and flow
- No moving parts – maintenance free
- Easy mounting
- Compact, rugged, easy to install
- Stainless steel screws in all models
36" Silent X-Stream™ Air Knife
The 36 inch Nex Flow Silent X-Stream™ Air Knife delivers a flat sheet of compressed air designed to efficiently blow off water and debris from wide surfaces.
The X-Stream™ Air Blade™ Air Knife from Nex Flow™ is an extremely efficient compressed air operated air knife. It is very easy to install using mounting holes on unit. Essentially maintenance free, it reduces both compressed air consumption and noise levels in any blow off and/or cooling application. It creates a “laminar” flow of air using the coanda effect entraining in a large volume of air from the surrounding atmosphere along with the small amount of compressed air exiting unit. It produces an output flow up to 40 times the inlet air consumed.
The X-Stream™ Air Blade™ Air Knife is 25% more efficient than the Standard versions making it the most popular choice for blow off, drying, or cooling applications.